HEALTH & SAFETY
Magnone’s focus has always been to provide a superb dining experience for our guests.
In order to uphold this standard, we have made some changes to our dining space all with the health and safety of our guests and employees in mind.
Outlined below are some of the extra precautions Magnone’s has implemented since the start of COVID-19. These measures follow current regulations and are updated regularly.
- CONTACT TRACING MEASURES.
- STAFF CHECKS PRE-SHIFT
- LOGS MAINTAINED FOR INSPECTION AT ANY TIME.
- AMPLE SPACING AND PHYSICAL BARRIERS BETWEEN TABLES.
- SANITIZING STATIONS THROUGHOUT THE RESTAURANT.
- COMPULSORY MASK AND EYE PROTECTION WORN BY US AT ALL TIMES.
- COMPULSORY MASK-WEARING BY YOU WHEN NOT SEATED.
- HYGIENE-RELATED SIGNAGE AND REMINDERS THROUGHOUT.
- TABLES SANITIZED AFTER EVERY USE.
- TOILETS REGULARLY CHECKED, CLEANED AND SANITIZED.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED.
- SINGLE-USE DINNER AND BEVERAGE NAPKINS.
- QR CODES FOR MENUS.
If you would like more information on our Health & Safety Standards please refer to our company document: